Police Reform and Reinvention Plan 2022
Objectives of the Police Commission:
- Collaborate with the Chief in establishing departmental policies and procedures.
- Review, and approve police policies and procedures.
- Assist the Chief of Police in coordinating the activities of sworn officers, supervisors, and civilian staff and to assure that the department has the necessary resources within budgetary guidelines.
- Review any disciplinary matters involving sworn members and civilian staff of the police department.
- Assist the Chief of Police in reviewing and approving police budgets for Town Board final review and approval.
- Work to develop and maintain positive relationships with the community
- John Nett (Chairman)
- Ray Cordani
- Jennifer Weaver
- Ed Kinowski
The Police Commission welcomes input from the residents and businesses in the Town of Stillwater.
Input may be emailed to: John Nett, Police Commissioner ~ firstname.lastname@example.org
CLICK HERE To review the Police Commission Charter