NEW NOTICE for BUSINESS OWNERS on FIRE SAFETY INSPECTIONS
As of, January 1, 2021 the Town of Stillwater will be conducting annual Fire Safety Inspections of all businesses, multifamily dwellings and places of assembly. Annual fire inspections are mandated by New York State and the Town of Stillwater. Please take a few moments to review the provided list of hazards commonly found during inspections, and survey your building for possible problems. DOWNLOAD full notice for the list of fees for Fire Safety Inspections.
Please don’t hesitate to contact our office if you have any questions or would like to schedule an inspection. We can be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or 518-664-6148.
Town Operations under this Unprecedented Emergency Pandemic.
- The # 1 priority of all, for the health and safety of you, family, neighbors and our entire community, is to please respect & practice Social Distancing, wear masks as appropriate and practice social hygiene. We must follow these simple steps to slow the spread of this disease to extend the time necessary to treat, hopefully provide a cure/vaccination and recover.
- The Supervisor has published two Executive Orders (EO)s. One Placing our Town in a State of Emergency and the other allowing me and our Board to utilized all our available resources to help combat the effects of this pandemic. The EOs may also provide justification for State and Federal Aide.
- The Town Hall is OPEN to walk-ins, but we now have an intercom system in place. Notice has been placed on our front door, with instructions and phone numbers on the entrance table. If by chance the front door is locked, we do have an operational doorbell, someone will assist you.
- We are one deep in all of our Town Hall Departments. So, we are following best protocols to provide for daily operations as the priority dictates.
- Our Highway employees are back to full operations.
- Our Emergency Management Staff is ready to assist as needed.
- Our Town Board will still meet on the prescribed Thursday Evenings. We are now airing all Town Board Meetings LIVE on ZOOM. There will be a new link given on our website.
- If any of you or your family think you have been compromised by this disease, please call your primary physician or the COVID-19 Hotlines: NYS: 1-888-364-3065 or Saratoga County Public Health 24 hrs: 518-584-7460