The Town of Stillwater Police Reform and Reinvention Collaborative Group has completed the Police Reform and Reinvention Plan to be submitted to NYS for approval. Please download the PDF file to review.
PLANNING BOARD: The February 22nd Planning Board meeting has been rescheduled to March 8th at 6pm due to weather conditions.
Saratoga County is Introducing the new
Potential Vaccine Recipient Interest List
Saratoga County is working to deliver vaccine to residents in a phased approach, in accordance with New York State requirements. The purpose of this form is to gather information from residents interested in receiving COVID-19 vaccination. Your answers to the questions will determine if you are able to get the COVID-19 vaccine from Saratoga County. While New York State requires Saratoga County Public Health Services to restrict administration of vaccine to certain groups, all eligible individuals can be vaccinated at New York State operated vaccination locations. Pharmacies, federally qualified health centers and ambulatory centers can also vaccinate specific groups. Click here for information on other locations.
The Town of Stillwater is in the process of reviewing our 65 and older list. We will be calling our residents to verify their contact information. We will also help our seniors sign up for the county notification vaccine list if they need the help. We encourage our seniors to call Jennifer Weaver at 518-664-6148 x213 with any questions or concerns.
Town Operations under this Unprecedented Emergency Pandemic.
PLEASE SIGN UP FOR SARATOGA COUNTY’S MASS NOTIFICATION SYSTEM
Please take a moment to SIGN UP for CodeRED in order to be notified by your local emergency response team in the event of emergency situations or critical community alerts. Examples include: evacuation notices, bio-terrorism alerts, boil water notices, and missing child reports.
You will recognize the CodeRED call when your caller ID displays the following numbers. Please be sure to add these telephone numbers into your telephone’s contacts, when applicable.
866-419-5000 or Emergency Alert for Emergency Notifications
855-969-4636 or Community Alert for General Notifications
If you would like to hear the last message delivered to your phone, simply dial the number back.
For daily updates from Governor Cuomo please sign up at https://www.ny.gov/
- The # 1 priority of all, for the health and safety of you, family, neighbors and our entire community, is to please respect & practice Social Distancing, wear masks as appropriate and practice social hygiene. We must follow these simple steps to slow the spread of this disease to extend the time necessary to treat, hopefully provide a cure/vaccination and recover.
- The Supervisor has published two Executive Orders (EO)s. One Placing our Town in a State of Emergency and the other allowing me and our Board to utilized all our available resources to help combat the effects of this pandemic. The EOs may also provide justification for State and Federal Aide.
- The Town Hall is OPEN to walk-ins, but we now have an intercom system in place. Notice has been placed on our front door, with instructions and phone numbers on the entrance table. If by chance the front door is locked, we do have an operational doorbell, someone will assist you.
- We are one deep in all of our Town Hall Departments. So, we are following best protocols to provide for daily operations as the priority dictates.
- Our Highway employees are back to full operations.
- Our Emergency Management Staff is ready to assist as needed.
- Our Town Board will still meet on the prescribed Thursday Evenings. We are now airing all Town Board Meetings LIVE on ZOOM. There will be a new link given on our website.
- If any of you or your family think you have been compromised by this disease, please call your primary physician or the COVID-19 Hotlines: NYS: 1-888-364-3065 or Saratoga County Public Health 24 hrs: 518-584-7460