Spring 2020 Tire Recycling Program
In order to take advantage of this program you MUST pre-register and be a Saratoga County resident. Download Form Here
All Boat Slips and Jet Ski Slips at Browns Beach Marina have been rented for the season. If you want to be put on the wait list email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Saratoga County Prosperity Partnership is closely monitoring the impact that Coronavirus (COVID-19) is having on our businesses, workforce, economy, and public health in Saratoga County and beyond. They are actively collaborating with community leaders at the Federal, State, and local level, business leaders, public agencies, and local entities across Saratoga County to determine what actions we can take to help businesses and community members during this crisis. Please click to check out very useful information.
Notice to inform you about Town Operations under this Unprecedented Emergency Pandemic.
- The # 1 priority of all, for the health and safety of you, family, neighbors and our entire community, is to Please respect and practice Social Distancing. We must slow the spread of this disease to extend the time necessary to treat, hopefully provide a cure/vaccination and recover.
- The Supervisor has published two Executive Orders (EO)s. One Placing our Town in a State of Emergency and the other allowing me and our Board to utilized all our available resources to help combat the effects of this pandemic. The EOs may also provide justification for State and Federal Aide.
- The Town Hall is closed to walk-ins, but remains operational – for Now. Notices have been placed on our front doors with instructions and phone numbers. One additional note, if lights are on during normal hours, you can knock on the door for service.
- We are one deep in all of our Town Hall Departments. So, we are following best protocols to provide for daily operations as the priority dictates.
- Our Highway employees are on call at home and ready to provide all necessary operations.
- Our Emergency Management Staff is ready to assist as needed.
- Our Town Board will still meet on the prescribed Thursday Evenings; however, we will not have any public hearings.
- If any of you or your family think you have been compromised by this disease, please call your primary physician or the CORVID-19 Hotlines: NYS: 1-888-364-3065 or Saratoga County Public Health 24 hrs: 518-584-7460
SARATOGA COUNTY – CALL FIRST!
If you believe you have been exposed or that you have symptoms of the novel Coronavirus (COVID-19), CALL YOUR DOCTOR. Please do not walk in to your doctor’s office or to the Emergency Room and risk exposing the staff and other patients. If you arrive to Saratoga Hospital, you will be directed to a safe entry at a nearby testing location.
For all other questions, call:
NYS Novel Coronavirus Hotline: 1-888-364-3065
Saratoga County Public Health Services:
24-hour emergency line: 518-584-7460
For more information on the COVID-19 Disease – CLICK HERE