ATTENTION RESIDENTS: ON WEST ST. AND RIVERSIDE AREA OF THE TOWN OF STILLWATER
BEGINNING ON MON., 7/13/20 A WATER LINE REPLACEMENT PROJECT WILL BE TAKING PLACE IN YOUR AREA AND CONTINUING UNTIL THE ENTIRE PROJECT HAS BEEN COMPLETED.
Please Download a letter from Highway Superintendent, Matt Harris, for more detailed info
All Boat Slips and Jet Ski Slips at Browns Beach Marina have been rented for the season. If you want to be put on the wait list email email@example.com
Town Operations under this Unprecedented Emergency Pandemic.
- The # 1 priority of all, for the health and safety of you, family, neighbors and our entire community, is to please respect & practice Social Distancing, wear masks as appropriate and practice social hygiene. We must follow these simple steps to slow the spread of this disease to extend the time necessary to treat, hopefully provide a cure/vaccination and recover.
- The Supervisor has published two Executive Orders (EO)s. One Placing our Town in a State of Emergency and the other allowing me and our Board to utilized all our available resources to help combat the effects of this pandemic. The EOs may also provide justification for State and Federal Aide.
- The Town Hall is closed to walk-ins, but remains operational. Notices have been placed on our front doors with instructions and phone numbers. One additional note, if lights are on during normal hours, you can knock on the door for service.
- We are one deep in all of our Town Hall Departments. So, we are following best protocols to provide for daily operations as the priority dictates.
- Our Highway employees are back to full operations.
- Our Emergency Management Staff is ready to assist as needed.
- Our Town Board will still meet on the prescribed Thursday Evenings. We are now airing all Town Board Meetings LIVE on youtube.com There will be a new link given on our website.
- If any of you or your family think you have been compromised by this disease, please call your primary physician or the COVID-19 Hotlines: NYS: 1-888-364-3065 or Saratoga County Public Health 24 hrs: 518-584-7460