The Fall Tire Recycling Program will be held on Tuesday, November 3rd from 4:00pm – 5:30pm at the Saratoga Springs Ice Rink (30 Weibel Ave). You MUST be a Saratoga County resident AND pre-register to participate. Please see the attached Flyer for more information.
For the health & well-being of the public, staff & volunteers, changes are needed for us to hold this Program:
* Registration will be accepted by mail or email (email is preferred as we can communicate directly).
* Payment must be made in EXACT CASH, no change can be made at the event.
Town Operations under this Unprecedented Emergency Pandemic.
- The # 1 priority of all, for the health and safety of you, family, neighbors and our entire community, is to please respect & practice Social Distancing, wear masks as appropriate and practice social hygiene. We must follow these simple steps to slow the spread of this disease to extend the time necessary to treat, hopefully provide a cure/vaccination and recover.
- The Supervisor has published two Executive Orders (EO)s. One Placing our Town in a State of Emergency and the other allowing me and our Board to utilized all our available resources to help combat the effects of this pandemic. The EOs may also provide justification for State and Federal Aide.
- The Town Hall is OPEN to walk-ins, but we now have an intercom system in place. Notice has been placed on our front door, with instructions and phone numbers on the entrance table. If by chance the front door is locked, we do have an operational doorbell, someone will assist you.
- We are one deep in all of our Town Hall Departments. So, we are following best protocols to provide for daily operations as the priority dictates.
- Our Highway employees are back to full operations.
- Our Emergency Management Staff is ready to assist as needed.
- Our Town Board will still meet on the prescribed Thursday Evenings. We are now airing all Town Board Meetings LIVE on ZOOM. There will be a new link given on our website.
- If any of you or your family think you have been compromised by this disease, please call your primary physician or the COVID-19 Hotlines: NYS: 1-888-364-3065 or Saratoga County Public Health 24 hrs: 518-584-7460